Simplify your life with a new EMV (Chip Enabled) Shelby Savings Bank MasterCard® Debit Card, the quick, easy and worry-free way to pay for your purchases. Use your Shelby Savings Bank Debit Card wherever MasterCard® Debit Cards are accepted. It's as simple as using a credit card and allows you to use the money in your checking account without the hassle of writing a check.
- Use wherever MasterCard® Debit Cards are accepted
- Also functions as an ATM card for both Deposits and Withdrawals
- Account statement includes the date, location and amount of every debit card transaction
- Security safeguards include your own personal identification number
- Sign up with MasterCard® SecureCode to protect you against unauthorized use while shopping online or at participating retailers. Visit https://secure4arcot.com/vpas/elan_7973/enroll/index.jsp to enroll.
- Check your debit card rewards point and redeem them for great gifts. Visit https://www.myadvantagepoints.com/shelbysavingsbank/register.php
- Come see us and walk out with your new debit card the same day.
- Make a record of card numbers, expiration dates and phone numbers. Keep this record in a safe place, separate from where you keep your cards. Use this information when you report cards lost or stolen.
- Never put your account number or PIN on the outside of an envelope or a postcard.
- Write down the toll-free emergency number and keep it with you, but separate from your card.
- Never give your debit or credit card number over the phone unless you've made the call.
- Don't sign a blank charge slip unless absolutely necessary.
- Tear up carbons from slips and save receipts.
- Always check receipts against your monthly statements. Report any errors within 60 days of the statement mailing date.
- Check all ATM receipts against bank statements.
- Carry only the cards you need, especially when traveling.
- Choose a personal identification number (PIN) that's different from other obvious numbers, like your phone or Social Security number or your birthday.
- Memorize your PIN and don't write it on anything in your wallet.
Report lost or stolen cards immediately to:
Shelby Savings Bank
111 Selma Street
Center, Texas 75935
Shelby Savings Bank San Augustine (936) 275-3414
Shelby Savings Bank Hemphill (409) 787-3102
Shelby Savings Bank Center North (936) 591-0134
After Hours 1-800-264-5578