Simplify your life with an EMV (Chip enabled) Shelby Savings Bank MasterCard® Debit Card, the quick, easy and worry-free way to pay for your purchases. Use your Shelby Saving Bank Debit Card wherever MasterCard® Debit Cards are accepted. It's as simple as using a credit card, and allows you to use the money in your checking account without the hassle of writing a check.
- Use wherever MasterCard® Debit Cards are accepted
- Also functions as an ATM card for both Deposits and Withdrawals
- Account statement includes the date, location and amount of every debit card transaction
- Security safeguards include your own personal identification number
- Use our Card Control feature to be alerted of purchases and restrict purchases to combat fraud
- Sign up with MasterCard® SecureCode to protect you against unauthorized use while shopping online or at participating retailers. Visit https://secure4.arcot.com/vpas/elan_7973/enroll/index.jsp to enroll.
- Check your debit card rewards point and redeem them for great gifts. Visit https://www.myadvantagepoints.com/shelbysavingsbank/register.php
- Come see us and you can walk out with your debit card the same day you open your account.
- Make a record of card numbers, expiration dates and phone numbers. Keep this record in a safe place, separate from where you keep your cards. Use this information when you report cards lost or stolen.
- Never put your account number or PIN on the outside of an envelope or a postcard. Write down the toll-free emergency number and keep it with you, but separate from your card.
- Never give your debit or credit card number over the phone unless you've made the call.
- Don't sign a blank charge slip unless absolutely necessary.
- Tear up carbons from slips and save receipts.
- Always check receipts against your monthly statements. Report any errors within 60 days of the statement mailing date.
- Check all ATM receipts against bank statements.
- Carry only the cards you need, especially when traveling.
- Choose a personal identification number (PIN) that's different from other obvious numbers, like your phone or Social Security number or your birthday.
- Memorize your PIN and don't write it on anything in your wallet.
If your card is lost or stolen, please report to your nearest branch immediately!
Shelby Savings Bank Main Branch
111 Selma Street
Center, Texas 75935
Shelby Savings Bank Center North
Shelby Savings Bank San Augustine
Shelby Savings Bank Hemphill
Shelby Savings Bank Palestine
After Hours 1-800-264-5578